[pct-l] Last Straw...

While I completely disagree with this change in the rules, its not the
end of the world.  how many roads can they build in 3 years? well,
alot, but there will still be alot of roadless areas left and we can
use this against candidates of the same ilk in 2006 and 2008.  Most
people want to preserve the wilderness.  This tradition goes all the
way back to the people who settled the west.  They didn't want the
United States to become like Europe with no open spaces, and no natural
areas to enjoy.  Those of us who care about this issue just need to
make sure the people in our sphere of influence know what's going on.
The rest will take care of itself.