[pct-l] disappointment

I'm disappointed to see the PCT-L degenerate into a flame throwing
forum. I know it's a small minority, but my "in-box" has more important
uses.
I've met a lot of really great people here and have learned much more
than I could have possibly contributed.
I'm unsubscribing.
Those of you who still need to contact me, y'all know how to reach me.
I'll check in at a later date to see if things have calmed down.

-Oilcan

Michael Saenz, Associate Partner
McLarand    Vasquez    Emsiek   &   Partners,   Inc.
A r c h i t e c t u r e  |  P l a n n i n g  |  I n t e r i o r s
MVE       MVE    Institutional       MVP    International
w  w  w   .   m  v  e   -   a  r  c  h  i  t  e  c  t  s   .   c  o m
<http://www.mve-architects.com>