From: "Jerry Goller" <jerrygoller@backpackgeartest.org>
To: <pct-l@mailman.backcountry.net>
Sent: Friday, May 06, 2005 1:46 PM
Subject: RE: [pct-l] Last Straw...

Oh, yeah. That smaller group of constituents that view public lands as just
another source of revenue. But I must admit it will be more efficient. Local
politicians are much cheaper to bribe than those on a national level.

They were made national public lands expressly to avoid that situation.

Jerry

reviews and tests on the planet.