[pct-l] Hiker rescued

I'm the daughter of the "Old Gal", Marge.   I did
speak with mom two nights ago when she was moteling in
Idyllwild.    I would *greatly* appreciate any updates
on the elderly woman hiker rescue including if it
makes it clear its not her.  I know she is probably
fine, but gosh...  this did get my full attention.
Thanks much,   Carol
p.s.  You can e-mail me off list at  [brownwetdog [AT]
yahoo [DOT] com

Marge  "the old gal" was due to be in that area just
about now.  She's been waiting the last 3 or 4 days in
Idyllwild, and was planning a Black Mtn. Rd. to PCT
north.  I was to meet up with her by the Pink Motel.
Any other info will be appreciated.

Eckert

Don Line wrote:

>I just heard news about an elderly women being
rescued from the PCT, via helicopter, near Snow Creek.
 Perhaps from the Fuller Ridge area.  No
>other details available.

Discover Yahoo!
http://discover.yahoo.com/online.html