[pct-l] Last Straw... Roadless Rule Overturned

I whole heartedly agree that this news is devastating. I am at a loss over
what to?I have already written several letters to the Administration in
support of the Roadless Rule. Millions of other citizens have as well?. Yet
they either don?t hear, or don?t care. These are the last of the unprotected
roadless areas on National Forests.

This may affect the PCT. The good news in California?s governor has come out
in defense of the original Roadless Rule?so the California section of the
PCT may not be affected, but I don?t know about Oregon or Washington?

What can we do to help the PCT and prevent more destruction of our National
Forests?