[pct-l] water caches

You forgot the beautiful ATV (illegal I am sure) tracks and gouges Joe
left..I am sure they were there to guide me to the water...they were
especially beautiful because of all the little plants smashed so
nicely in the tracks..but this was a little off the trail and you thought
no one would see...and to answer your major question..I did just
"Walk On By"...