[pct-l] a question

I was wandering that it was funny Was talking to a doctor that isn't an
outdoors doc course he isn't from here  he just moved here so that is
why and he was liek I dont udnerstand waht your talkign about. I gues
only outdors peopel udnerstand. i think I am going out and doing sothing
outdoors this weeknd unless it snwos it is supsoed to snow :(  Today we
found out the company that I got hurt workig for and thee lawer some how
arnged with the lawer to put my hearign off it boils down to the fact
they knwo they will loose  and are tryign to drag this out has logn has
they can. They don't care that i got hurt makign them money and it has
talty screwed me up wthis work injury has lead to dibties loosign more
of my leg. and just loosing  more of my leg  is a lot melty unless you
have been there you don't relize how much of a blow it is loosing the
knee. life changes a hole lot more woth out a knee.