[pct-l] water caches

HELLO RONI FROM ISRAEL !!   It's Joe from Casa de Luna in Green Valley, CA.
PCT mile 477. How nice of you to come to the defense of those of us who choose
to "ruin" the wilderness experience for others who seem to prefer drinking
bacteria infested and horrid smelling pond scum to clean, fresh cached water. I
must remember to apologize to all those whom I have so deeply offended by
putting out water in long, hot, dry stretches of trail in an effort to provide some
small measure of relief and refreshment. Until just recently, I had no idea
what an adverse effect my trail "mischief" had on sooooo many unwary,
unsuspecting and innocent thruhikers who must be so weakened by their arduous journey,
that they no longer posses the self-control or willpower to "just say NO" and
walk on. In fact, I feel so bad about all this, I'm not sure I can continue to
live in this world that I have had such a negative impact upon by my selfish
acts of disrespect and arrogance. Good-bye and Farewell .....
                                                        Joe from Green Valley