[pct-l] PCT urban legend?

It is a spectacular photo indeed..now if we could only
route the PCT near there. :D Had an off list-reply
suggesting that the Tejon ranch is thinking of doing
an easement (finall!) so maybe the crest walk can
happen more than in the past!  Not being in the
Tehachipis..as the original part said, guess it *IS* a
PCT semi-urban legend. :)

On snopes, saw this other possible PCT urban legend;
still undetermined:
http://www.snopes.com/photos/natural/sthelens.asp

--Thoreau
http://www.magnanti.com