[pct-l] RE: Primaloft Sweater

>Ground is a new brand http://www.groundwear.com/  I used to know what
>mainline outdoor companies they came from, but I can't.  I think there
>are some folks from Mountain Hardware, but I am not sure.

>My memory is that their stuff looks reasonable from a quality
>perspective.  They were focusing on refining fit and looking for have
>good "style".

>--Mark

Thanks Mark, I checked the Groundwear site and I believe what I have is the
Men's Prime Jacket.  The fit isn't bad except, and I think it shows up in
the photos, that the arms have a little bit too much room in them.  I have
normal arms, but I believe you could fit Arnold's cans in those things.  I
can't complain about the price though ($29.99)

Also JB-3 Outdoor Warehouse has a  web site and does mail order.  They are
nice people and sell discontinued and overstocked outdoor gear from major
manufacturers at a significant discount.   Give them a try at:
http://jb3.com/store

I also bought some Raichle Cave Low shoes from them that I am happy with.

John Coyle

p.s. Mark-the Brunton I bought from you works great!