[pct-l] about carrying water bottles

Jeff, last year I used gatorade bottles for water, too.  I used velcro ties
to hold one of them to my pack strap in front, and it worked well.  I didn't
have to stop when I wanted a drink, unless I just wanted to.  (I also used
the straps to hold my umbrella during hard rain, so I could still use both
poles.)  This year, I plan to attach elastic cords to my pack straps, with
toggles for tightening, so it will be easier to cinch in the water bottle
(or umbrella pole).

Lindy Bakkar
North of Seattle...