From: Bighummel@aol.com [mailto:Bighummel@aol.com]
Sent: Monday, May 02, 2005 5:38 PM
To: reynolds@iLAN.com; pct-l@backcountry.net
Subject: Re: May 1 Sierra Snow status update

Damn it Tom!  Now you suggest moving the date of the ADZ a bit earlier next
year!  Many have been arguing to hold it later.  We already set the dates
and have reserved the entire campground.  More later.  It just goes to show
that no matter what you do some people will never be happy.  I guess we only
pleased 645 people out of the 650 people who attended this year's event.
Not bad.

The 8th ADZPCTKO = April 27, 28, 29, 2006.

Greg