[pct-l] backpack question

In my opinion, think the backpack should be the LAST
piece of major equipment you buy. Only when you get
the other essentials (stove, pad, shelter, sleeping
bag, clothing) will you know what you need to carry it
all.

As others said, if you get a large pack you tend to
fill it.

Better to buy your other gear first then a pack to fit
the gear. When you buy a pack first you tend to get
gear to fit the pack.  Usually ends up heavier then
you truly need.

--Thoreau
http://www.magnanti.com