[pct-l] PCT urban legend?

On 05.05.03, Paul Magnanti wrote:
> Or that fact that it comes from the Tehachipi mountain
> area?  That is the part I would like to have
> confirmed.

	I haven't been up near Gorman this year, but based on other
sections of the desert I've seen this year, the photo is quite
reasonable.  Mind you, I never reached an area quite so... dense...
in flowers, but it's believable.

	Also, I have childhood memories of gorgeous wildflowers in the
Gorman area.  My father also confirms that there have been occasional
years of extrememly dense bloom in that section of the Tehachapis.

					Craig "Computer" Rogers