[pct-l] PCT urban legend?

Mags - This is a spectacular photo - I wish the Tehachapis had looked like this in 2003.

There is a Thomas Mangelsen gallery on Main Street here in Park City, where I have seen other photos like this from the Tehachapis.  You can see them at http://www.imagesofnaturewebstore.com/   Do a search for "tehachapi" once you're there.

Ajax

Found this on Snopes today. The status is currently
"undetermined". Any input?

http://www.snopes.com/photos/natural/flowers.asp