leave that to the other knowledgeable people on the list...
-Mountain Goat-

[pct-l] Yosemite 3 Day
Steven R. Griffin srg at beggslane.com
Tue May 3 11:49:34 CDT 2005

My wife and I are from Pensacola, Fla. and will be
traveling to San Fran on June 18. We plan to rent a car and
drive to Yosemite on the morning of June 19.   While we
have done quite of bit of back country hiking on the AT, we
have never hiked in Yosemite. Although we have purchased a
guidebook and attempted glean some useful information from
the folks at the Yosemite Wilderness Center we are still at
a loss as to where we should go for this 4-day, 3-night
trip.  I envision spending the 19th at a backpacker's
campground, spending the 20th and 21st on the trail and
leaving on the afternoon/evening of the 22nd.  Any
suggestions from those who are familiar with the area would
be greatly appreciated.