From: "Steven R. Griffin" <srg@beggslane.com>
To: <pct-l@mailman.backcountry.net>
Sent: Tuesday, May 03, 2005 10:49 AM
Subject: [pct-l] Yosemite 3 Day

My wife and I are from Pensacola, Fla. and will be traveling to San Fran on
June 18. We plan to rent a car and drive to Yosemite on the morning of June
19.   While we have done quite of bit of back country hiking on the AT, we
have never hiked in Yosemite. Although we have purchased a guidebook and
attempted glean some useful information from the folks at the Yosemite
Wilderness Center we are still at a loss as to where we should go for this
4-day, 3-night trip.  I envision spending the 19th at a backpacker's
campground, spending the 20th and 21st on the trail and leaving on the
afternoon/evening of the 22nd.  Any suggestions from those who are familiar
with the area would be greatly appreciated.