[pct-l] Why I (blah blah) the ADZPCTKO; Thoughts... ; Let's pull it togethe...

On May 3, 2005, at 11:49 AM, yogi wrote:
> enyapjir:  It's never an endearing quality to air your
> dirty laundry or attack someone on an internet list.

So true.

> If you have personal issues with another list member,
> it's best to approach that person via a private email.

Also true.  Yet I don't think either suggestion is
applicable to enyapjir's postings.

Comments made in public are subject to a public response
and I think enyapjir was responding to public criticism
of his own public comments.  Criticism, even harsh
criticism, is not the same thing as a personal attack.

That being said, Yogi's suggestion that personal attacks
not be part of the debate is of course a good one.