[pct-l] PCT urban legend?

>>hat eactly is the 'urban legend'?-- the flowers, or
>>"God's paintbrush
>>spalshing all these colors around the hills"?
Hmmmm...

Or that fact that it comes from the Tehachipi mountain
area?  That is the part I would like to have
confirmed.

Would not be the first real photo I've seen with
inaccurate info.

If it really is from the Tehachapi area, the PCTers
are in for a treat...  Also, if it really is from the
Tehachapi area, is it near the PCT?

--Thoreau
http://www.magnanti.com