[pct-l] Re: Why I boycotted the ADZPCTKO; Thoughts... ; Let's pull it togethe...

enyapjr@adelphia.net writes:

> No, but it does greatly
> CONCERN me as to the future well being of both the PCT and how it may one
> day affect ALL future thru-hikers.

Alright, here it is.  You are deeply concerned.  Hmmm.  Are you a member of
the PCTA, who's mission it is to protect and preserve the PCT?  Have you
volunteered to help maintain the trail?  Have you volunteered to be a "PCT
Ambassador" to help build groundswell public support for the trail so that more
Congressional budget allocations will be made to help build the land buffer that is
paramount to preserving the wilderness character?  Actions speak louder than
words.

Humbly and with deep respect and no malice intended,

Greg