[pct-l] Resupplies in the North Caascades

Hey you veterans of northern Washington,

	Can you help me out with some information.  I'm thinking about hiking from Snoqualamie Pass to Manning in British Columbia, starting in late June.  It looks like there are only two places to
resupply:  Skykomish and Stehekin.
	As far as Skykomish goes, it's 14 miles West from the trail.  Is it pretty easy to hitch a ride to town?  and what is "town" like?  Can I buy a good variety of groceries for the next leg there, or
should I plan to send most of the food I'll need to the PO in Skykomish?  I don't know anything about Skykomish.  Is it a real grocery or just a beer and chips store?
	And what about Stehekin?  What kind of resupply is possible there?  Again, should I send everything or will Stehekin have quite an assortment of stuff?

	Finally, about the trail from Stehekin North?  What do veterans say about that section?  Is it worth the extra days?  Very beautiful?  Lotsa views?   Or is it just the "end section" for those
determined to finish the whole PCT?
										Thanks,
											Geoffrey (Philadelphia)