[pct-l] subjects needed for magazine article

Hello--I'm an editor and freelance writer and I'm looking for someone to profile for a story I'm writing for Hooked on the Outdoors magazine, a mag based in Boulder, CO. Someone at the PCT organization suggested that I write to this forum. The gist: I need someone between the ages of 25-45, man or woman, who was formerly sedentary/out of shape/unmotivated, then somehow got inspired to do a long backpacking trip like the PCT.

If you fit the bill, or know someone who does, let me know!

Thanks--
Evelyn

Evelyn Spence * Articles Editor * Skiing Magazine
929 Pearl Street, Suite 200
Boulder, CO 80304
303-448-7667
fax: 303-448-7676