FW: [pct-l] LNT

reviews and tests on the planet.

-----Original Message-----
From: Jerry Goller [mailto:jerrygoller@backpackgeartest.org]
Sent: Monday, May 02, 2005 10:19 PM
To: 'Slyatpct@aol.com'
Subject: RE: [pct-l] LNT

Be careful with the announcement, if you put one on the PCTA website. I,
being the prince among men that I am, was going to put their logo on BGT's
website saying we supported LNT. They told me it was no problem. All I had
to do was give them $150 a year for our membership and we could do them the
favor of mentioning them on our website that gets over 80,000 *unique*
visitors a month.
We run BGT on about $400 or so a year, total, and that comes out of my
pocket.
I offered to show them how to run a *real* volunteer organization on much,
much less than their present budget. I think it helps that no one in BGT
gets paid and even our business cards for the OR show are printed on members
home computer printers.

We didn't put the logo on our site....   ;o)

Jerry

reviews and tests on the planet.