[pct-l] Montbell Light Shell jacket

I will second Paul's recommendation of the Montbell Light Shell.  I
agree that it is lighter, cheaper, better crafted, just as windproof,
and more breathable than the Marmot Driclim Windshirt.   I am not sure
it's more water resistant.. .I wonder if this is Paul comparing a well
loved (but tired) Driclim windshirt to a new Light Shell.  It is more
body hugging than the Marmot Driclim windshirt and a bit less
insulating. The Light Shell also wicks better.  I have taken the Light
Shell  as my insulation when it's too warm for my thermawrap vest, and
on cold/snow trips as a base layer / action shirt.  The Light Shell is
also the most common "around town jacket" for the "winter" in the
sfbay.

> I have become a fan of Montbell equipment.

Indeed.  I love all the Montbell clothing I have tried, and their
sleeping bags are also quite nice.

> The people in the store in Boulder really know their stuff..and use it!

I noticed this as well when I stopped by last year.  But my goodness,
that part of Boulder has changes a LOT in the last 25 years.

--Mark