[pct-l] Why I boycotted the ADZPCTKO; Thoughts... ; Let's pull it togethe...

enyapjr@adelphia.net writes:

> Sad to say, but I am greatly disappointed regarding this thread and its
> many
> offshoots!

Boy, I guess that I should have qualified and caveated my "Yawn" post.  The
reason that I posted that was to send the non-offensive, simply message that
this argument and discussion HAS been discussed by the PCT-L, the organizers of
the ADZ, and possibly the entire western U.S. backpacking community.  Arguing
louder and repetively and grandstanding and claiming that your arguments are
not being heard are just not something that I wish to respond to, when in fact
the arguments have been heard, have been discussed and the organizers of the
ADZ roundly and unanimously rejected the ideas of moving the ADZ location or
substantially shifting the date.

I'm truely sorry if I have offended anyone by my "Yawn" post.  It was
essentially honest as I am truely tired and exhausted after putting on one of the
best gatherings that we have ever put on.

Greg