[pct-l] Let's pull it together people...

Hey! Great minds think alike!
And the combined inspiration of those here on the PCT-L create quite a
mind...

I, for one (but hopefully to be aided), will investigate the alternate
southern route. If for nothing else, to identify another trail for
others to explore. It would make a nice little "trainer" for long trail
hikers.

Also, I want to keep the idea of an organized transportation shuttle
alive. Next year, I think both the early starters and the KO starters
could benefit such an effort.

Thanks to Donna for raising awareness on this issue and to all who've
contributed to the discussion. Every little effort to protect our trail
helps, no matter how small.

Michael Saenz, Associate Partner
McLarand    Vasquez    Emsiek   &   Partners,   Inc.
A r c h i t e c t u r e  |  P l a n n i n g  |  I n t e r i o r s
MVE       MVE    Institutional       MVP    International
w  w  w   .   m  v  e   -   a  r  c  h  i  t  e  c  t  s   .   c  o m