[pct-l] Class of 1970

O.K., O.K..  I've been preoccupied with sending smoke signals to my  more
advanced caveman buddies I met on the trail back in the late 1960's   discussing
your claim to fame.  Although they confirm the accuracy of your
accomplishments in 1970, they do also state, if my old eyes see accurately, that  they were
too high on peyote at the time to really care.

They are particularly offended at the omission of their sophisticated
slingshots they threatened you both with during their attempts to steal your
whiskey!  They didn't think much of Rattlesnake but would like to know what
happened to his female companion.  Seems as though they have been talking  about her
ever since, don't get soap operas in Kings Canyon, and are simply
inquiring....

I met them hiking the High Sierra Trail out of Lodgepole in Sequoia while
going to summer camp just outside Kings.

Gotta get back to my signal fire.  They're saying something ... can't  quite
tell .. something about a hostile takeover of the Park by crazed thru  hikers!

mtnned