[pct-l] Like a duck . . .

 Snowfall at Mammoth totals 576 inches as of today which makes this year their second snowiest after 1992 / 3 . The total for that year is 617 . We are unlikely to meet that mark as the records show the highest totals for any May or any June ( no measureable snow subsequent to these months . . . in their records ) - in the same or different years - combined ( 39 inches ) don ' t reach the 41 additional inches of accumulation needed to match 617 . And , as I say , they are , of course, monthly records in different years . Nonetheless , a big year as you all know . Records date back 37 years at the mountain .
  Rafter