[pct-l] Class of 1970 Officer Positions and Enhanced Trail Angel Support

Looks like there is some interest in my administration and some spoils
leadership positions.  I can be easily bought off, err, I mean influenced.  As for
Donna, obviously she and Jeff can take any positions they want -- cafeteria
lady, play ground monitor, or anything else.  They have already paid me off,
since I have stayed at Hiker Heaven on Section E expeditions with Free Bird.  All
other positions can easily be created with appropriate titles for the right
amount of juice, err, I mean influence.

I took an informal poll of thru hikers while on the trail and at Mt. Laguna
store last week.  I asked would they like me to open an ice/slushy stand at
Scissors Crossings this year and next year?  Something like the great Italian
ices with lots of flavors.  The 100% response was an enthusiastic YES!!.  So, I
propose that our first Class of 1970 project next April is to open the ICE
SHOPPE stand at Scissors Crossings.

Thank you for your support, Switchback
President of the Class of 1970 & Protege of NYC Boss Tweed and Soapy of Yukon
Territory Fame