[pct-l] Re: Class of 1970

I will "graduate" when I finish the other 2,400 miles of the trail.  The
longest section hike of the PCT in history (1970 - present).  I deserve some type
of medal or reward from the PCTA.  Or may be something from the ALDHA-West at
their October Gathering.

The Indians were poor (no guns) and friendly at first.  But things went sour
for Rattlesnake and me when we kept asking about gold and their Homeland
Security policy (I am leaving out some parts of the story -- things about being a
little too friendly to some members of the tribe, but we will just skip that).
Afterwards, we heard the Spanish had the same problems down south.  Oh well,
live and learn.

Best Regards, Switchback