[pct-l] Class of 1970

It was during the summer of 1970, my high school senior summer, that my
friend Phil and I took the bus money our folks gave us, hitchiked from
Santa Rosa to the City, went to a Grateful Dead concert, and hitchhiked
to Yosemite to hike the John Muir trail from the Valley to Tuolomne.

We ate acid and drank cheap wine in the high country with a brother and
sister from Long Beach.  Phil and I hitched from Tuolomne up to Jedediah
State Park and hiked around there for a couple days, getting high
mostly, before heading home and lying about our ten day backpacking trip.

Does this qualify???

Jeff Olson
Laramie WY