[pct-l] Class of 1970

I am officially declaring myself president of the Class of 1970.  That is the
first time I hiked on the PCT with my backpacking buddy, Rattlesnake (out of
Sholo, AZ) and started my section hiking of the PCT.  We were doing the High
Sierra Trail from Sequoia NP to Mt. Whitney and then up to Kings Canyon.

By the way, we almost died on that trip.  The Indians shot so many arrows in
us, that we lost all our viddles and almost starved to death.

Thank you for your support.  Your friend, Switchback