[pct-l] Healthy Discussion

I've been busy all day helping my sister move into a new home
and after the tense start to the hiker pulse/clumping/tsunami
discussion yesterday, I was a bit concerned at what I might
find in my mailbox tonight.

I was pleasantly surprised to find a vibrant, healthy, discussion
surrounding the issue of increasing numbers of PCT hikers.
There were some less than helpful postings also, but for the
most part, I saw lots of different ideas, suggestions, observations,
and questions being bounced back and forth.  I hope this discussion
will continue and help inform everyone in the PCT community and get
us to start thinking about how to accommodate the growing number of
PCT hikers.

To the extent that I turned the heat up on the discussion, I apologize
to the group.  I responded in the way I did because I felt there was
an attempt to discourage the discussion in the first place.