[BULK] - Re: [pct-l] Why I boycotted the ADZPCTKO; Thoughts... ; Let's pull it together people

On that note, I'd like to offer:

Yes, it's ALL about supporting the thru-hikers. It's why Donna does her
thing. It's why Greg and the other organizers do their thing.
Its why the water cachers do their thing. It's why AsABat does his
thing.

It gives us section hikers and weekend warriors a chance to do anything
to support the thru-hikers and feel a part of the PCT community.

If the Thru-hikers didn't have the support of non-thru hikers, it'd be
1977 all over again and less people would be able to thru-hike!

I'm intrigued by the idea of and organized shuttling effort to transport
front of the pack thru-hikers from where they may be to ADZ and back to
where they need to get on to the trail. I think I enjoyed giving a ride
to two thru-hikers back to Idyllwild more than they needed the ride!
Just my own little way of providing support. But if it allows early
starters and strong hikers to get back to ADZ to provide first hand
knowledge of what's ahead, and helps spread out the wave... This sounds
like a no-brainer. And it's the only productive idea that addresses
Donna's concern I've heard all day.

Michael Saenz, Associate Partner
McLarand    Vasquez    Emsiek   &   Partners,   Inc.
A r c h i t e c t u r e  |  P l a n n i n g  |  I n t e r i o r s
MVE       MVE    Institutional       MVP    International
w  w  w   .   m  v  e   -   a  r  c  h  i  t  e  c  t  s   .   c  o m