From: "JoAnn M. Michael" <jomike@cot.net>
Sent: Apr 26, 2005 4:00 PM
To: pct-l@mailman.backcountry.net, pct-l@mailman.backcountry.net,
	pct-l@mailman.backcountry.net
Subject: [pct-l] Why Donna doesn't like the set up of the ADZ

"I boycotted the ADZ deliberately..."

Your absence from the ADZ is obviously your personal reason,  but I fail to see it as a reason to bring it up to the general membership of the PCT Digest/List. Unless I am mistaken the two groups, PCT Digest/List and the ADZ, are two somewhat unrelated groups. Needless to say they are joined by the love of thousands of hikers and the PCT.  But I do fail to understand why, when your opinion was not accepted by the powers that be of the ADZ last year, you'd turn to the Digest/List this year to air your personal reason for not attending.

"It affects caches, hosts, and small businesses..."

I for one have failed to hear anything from any of these groups.  If they do have a concern with or about the ADZ, maybe they are following generally acceptable business protocol, and dealing with business is a business faction...speaking to those in control.

JoAnn