From: pct-l-bounces@mailman.backcountry.net
[mailto:pct-l-bounces@mailman.backcountry.net] On Behalf Of Don Line
Sent: Monday, April 25, 2005 7:15 PM
To: pct-l@mailman.backcountry.net
Subject: [BULK] - [pct-l] Water Cache's

I too am getting a little concerned about all the water cache's.  So,
here is what I'm going to do on mine.  I'm still going to cache some
water (very near Fobes Saddle)  But instead of 50 plus  (1 gallon
bottles) right on the trail, I'm going to move them about 50-100 yards
down a feeder trail.  A small sign will be on the 'PCT' showing the way.
 Those who NEED water can go get some and those who do not can simply
'keep on hiking'.

Bill's Trail Kitchen