[pct-l] ADZPCTKOP 2005, my version

Since Donna has spam blockers on, I'll send this through the list rather getting on an approved list. Sorry about that.

My post, as should be clear, had nothing to do with the ADZ squabbles that have been going on.  I'm a little unsure how it could be taken as such.

Suge

Christopher Willett
cwillett@pierce.ctc.edu
www.pierce.ctc.edu/faculty/cwillett