[pct-l] Why I Boycotted the ADZPCTKO . . .

Yep, you are mistaken.  As I said, all of the discussion and issues raised
will be hotly discussed among all.  So, you see, ALL may have a word at the
suggestion and discussion table.  Many at the event contributed many suggestions
on how it might be run differently to be better.  These have been written down
and already discussed in the post meeting and will continue to be discussed
here and amongst the organizers.

However, the DECISIONS will not be in your hands, rather it will be in the
hands of the organizers and rightly so.  This is not a democracy.

As Tom Reynolds used to say, "You all discuss and suggest and argue all that
you wish and then I will do whatever I damn well please".  Except in this case
the "I" has been changed to "the organizers".

With all due respect,

Greg Hummel

In a message dated 4/25/2005 3:25:10 PM Pacific Daylight Time, at2002@mac.com