[pct-l] best scenario

Hi Sara
I'm also hiking this year.  Early June I'm hopping up north to Washington
and Oregon.  A very experienced hiker I talked to this last weekend is now
suggesting I hike from Ashland, OR north.  This is great.  Starting about
Hyatt Lake (one day or so north of the California boarder) then taking the
old PCT to Crater Lake is about my favorite part.  By the time I get to
northern Washington all the snow will be gone.  I've never hiked beyond
Crater Lake but I hear Washington is amazing.  I believe Oregon and
Washigton may be about a two month hike.

Might see you on the trail

Warner Springs Monty

had the months of June and July to spend on the PCT, where would you go?