[pct-l] re:dogs on trail

I may be mistaken here, but it seems to me that the "flaming" did not start
until after a dog owner made some extremely nasty comments. When told of dog
restrictions on the trail, said owner became very rude and negative going so
far as to brag about getting any ranger who dared stop him/her to ask why
she had a dog in a restricted area fired. I'm sorry, but in this era of
shrinking budgets, undermanned ranger positions, rangers getting fired for
giving their opinion on government policy, etc., if you are dumb enough to
come onto a board like this, with statements like that, you deserve all the
"flaming" you get.