[pct-l] RE: Thru-hiking PCT w/dog question

I asked the question ?thru-hiking with dog? question almost a week ago.

I?d like to preface what I?m about to say by telling you that I am relatively new to the internet, my nephew Scott (age 11) set my up just a few months ago and I am also brand new to hiking.

First, I would like to thank Jean Campbell, Donna Saufley, and all the many others who took time post and send emails helping me out.

Second, I want yogi and all of his disciples to know that I will NOT be hiking on their trail with my dog.  I did not mean to offend anyone and did not mean for it to be a ?stupid question?.   Although the number of folks with information far out weighted the threatening ones, I do not what my hike sabotaged, be ?fined?, have ?rangers waiting for me,? ?reported to PETA?, or anything else that what separate me from my dog.

I again sincerely apologize,

Big Jim