[pct-l] Dog on the trail

What is this ???, are you all saying that I cant have my dog on the tral ?,,,Hell,,, this trail is as much hers as it is mine,if a bear Craps on the trail,its all right,if a wild cat Craps on the trail ,its all right,there are deers,skunks,lets not forget Elk,if a dog craps on the trail,its not all right ...?a dog is an annimal too,that goes to show you,,, a lot of people dont know nothing about shit,let alone,Gods gift to man,,,A DOG,, your best friend,   "the Bulltaco'