[pct-l] directions to the trailhead at Walker Pass

Due to snow levels in section D we have decided to change our plans and hike
sections E and F beginning this Friday instead. We will report back on water
status when we return in 10 days. Having to change plans mid stream has
caught us without instructions to the person who is picking us up at Walker
Pass on Highway 78 at the end of section F. Can anyone give me precise
instructions that I can pass on? Remember, neither we nor the person who is
picking us up have been there before so we know nothing about landmarks or
what to expect.

Many thanks, Jo