[pct-l] thru-hiking with dogs.

Under the Americans with disability act you don't have to prove any
thing there is no certification of service dogs. I all ready filed suit
against the park service and before it even got to the courts the park
service asked what can be don to drop it because there legal councel
said i was in the right I said educate rangers that there is no
registration of a service dog. a service dog you get from one of those
schools and pay big bucks for is no more a service dog then my dog I
trained on my own.  I still have os how rangers tehre in the wrong. they
usually give me a ticket I call the head of the park service legal
council ho is in Washington dc and is disabled him self. and say guess
what I got a ticket for her and usually the ranger is fired.  If it is
the second tiem for them sighting me I have goten 3 rangers fiored in
yellowsotne.