[pct-l] LIttle Known facts and Triva of PCT and KO Party with Mad Monte

Actually, the monument was taken by the Bay City Bombers and Michigan Boys  -
see attached link:

_http://pct77.org/reunion/pix_bcb.htm_ (http://pct77.org/reunion/pix_bcb.htm)

In a message dated 4/16/2005 1:57:59 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,