[pct-l] alcohol stoves

I recently flew back from new zealand on qantas with an alcohol stove
in my checked backpack, i had no problems till i got to san diego,
when i was promptly sent to the secondary inspection, it took nearly
1/2 hour for the inspector to be finally convinced that i was sure i
wasnt doing anything else with the stove, despite having a spoon, pot,
pot stand and windscreen to back me up, next time, i'll probably shave
and cut my hair, and in general not look like i have been living in
the woods for the past 2 months, which i had ...

Cypress