[pct-l] Exact location of trailhead parking at Warner Springs?

Monty, if you are not out hiking, or anyone who knows.

We are thinking that for our section B hike we will park at Warner
Springs trailhead, and when we get to Palm Springs, rent a car to go
back and get ours.

When we finished section A , we hit 79 just west of the fire station,
turned right and walked into Warner Springs. I remember the fire
station on the right, then some sort of road or driveway, then the
school on the right. There was some sort of fenced corporation yard
across 79, but I didn't see anything labeled trailhead parking.  Did I
pass it and not recognize it, or is it west of where the trail hits
highway 79?
Thanks,
--
Ralph Alcorn