[pct-l] Fw: [so_california_backpackers] Hiking Idyllwild - Car Broken Into!

Doesn't sound good    People be  aware        Ground Pounder
----- Original Message -----
From: nicksegalle
To: so_california_backpackers@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Monday, April 11, 2005 5:03 PM
Subject: [so_california_backpackers] Hiking Idyllwild - Car Broken Into!

I went hiking in Idyllwild this weekend, and when I got back to my
truck (parked at Humber Park Trailhead) I found it was broken into, and
the car stereo was stolen.  Just an FYI for anyone going up there,
there is a thief about!

Beautiful weekend though, trail conditions were good until the top of
Devil's Slide (it was a bit Icy, but doable without crampons).

Take care,

-Nick

To respond to sender please hit "REPLY"  To respond to the entire group hit " REPLY TO EVERYONE"