[pct-l] Monte

Hey Jackie-yogi--

I placed an order for your guidebook and I need to know if a- you got it
and b- if you got my email for the ship address change that is
a delta to eBay/Paypal!
please--
I know you are increibly busy now (answering pct posts <grin>--but I am
hitting the trail and will be away from email...

TIA

pct-l@mailman.backcountry.net