[pct-l] tyvek windshirt

Using the whole suit in place of carrying a silk
sleeping bag liner sounds like a practical, multiple
use, ultra light solution: you can use it to retain
body heat while walking and sleeping where the silk
liner is only useable while sleeping. Thankx for the
suggestion. I'm going to get one and do some
experiments.

Chance